Job Title: Service Billing Coordinator Department: Service
Reports to: Service Manager Effective Date: 1/19/2023
The Service Billing Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the Service Department by thoroughly reviewing and compiling information provided by our service team members to appropriately produce a bill for our customers.
- Calculate costs of goods and services performed.
- Collaborate with service technicians and supervisors to obtain work clarifications.
- Distribute invoices to customers.
- Assist with coordination of service for some departmental entities and submit reports when completed.
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards and department practices.
- Take service calls and assist others within the department as needed.
- Assist with other department tasks, as needed.
- Process service department credit card payments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Advanced with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent computer-based skills.
Education and Experience:
Preferred associates in billing/accounting or at least two years of related experience.
Working knowledge of mechanical systems preferred, but not required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer in a standard office environment
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Standard work hours: 7:00-3:30pm, Monday-Friday